- Do not spam.
- Do not post or link to content that is abusive, hateful, or offensive.
- Do not post or link to content which is off-topic or disruptive of the discussion.
- Do not post or link to content that threatens or harasses others.
- Do not post or link to content that discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
- Do not post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Do not post, link to, or otherwise direct users to advertisements or solicitations.
- Do not post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, “Trojan Horses,” or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else’s computer.
- Do not post any material that violates the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
- Do not impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Do not violate any other applicable law or regulation.
Community Conduct Guidelines
- Post clear, valuable, honest information.
- Be nice to others; do not attack others in the group.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Make your comments useful and informative.
- Make your post relevant to the Group.